- Product Overview
- Warranty Policy
- Return Policy
- Prop 65 Warning
The fire pit is one of the coolest features you can add to your backyard paradise. The Freedom Electronic Ignition System is the ultimate control for outdoor fire features. Powered by a state of the art microprocessor, it provides safe and sure control of ignition and operation. Built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, the Freedom Electronic Ignition constantly monitors your fire and will even relight it in the case unusually high winds or rain temporarily extinguishes it. This ignition unit uses commercial grade components to ensure years of trouble free operation. Available for use with LP or Natural Gas. This product only used on The Freedom Collection Fire Pits.
- Components are CSA Certified
- 12 VAC system to comply to NEC 2014 Article 680 requirements
- -20° to 175° temperature range
- Durable connections designed to resist outdoor conditions
- 265,000 BTU’s at 1" pressure drop
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI)
- Electronics are ANSI Z2197 certified
- 2yr warranty for manufactures defects
- Certified ANSI Z2197 Standard
- 12 VAC for installation within 5 feet of water
- Potted control module to protect against moisture
- Hot Surface Ignition (HSI)
- Provides stable burner ignition in harsh conditions
- Thermocouple is fast responding
- Resistant to wind, moisture and corrosion
GAS VALVE AND PILOT COMPONENTS:
- All connectors are water resistant
- Certified CSA 229521-1656058
- Coils are encapsulated to protect against moisture
- Pilot has robust flame pattern, wind resistant
- Pilot injectors are stainless steel
- Thermocouple is nickel plated for durability
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI) with protective cage
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI) connection is waterproof
- The Power Wire connector is waterproof
Prism Hardscapes Limited Warranty
Prism Hardscapes offers a 2-year warranty against manufactured defects. Prism Hardscapes will replace product which has proven to be defective in workmanship and material. The buyer must provide proof of purchase date by the end user of the product. Prism Hardscapes must have the opportunity to verify the alleged defect. This may include a site visit to inspect product. If unit is confirmed defective and cannot be repaired Prism Hardscapes will replace unit FOB to Prism Hardscapes facility. Buyer will be responsible for arranging shipping associated with replacement. All labor associated with installation will be the responsibility of the end user. Prism Hardscapes will not be responsible for any defects which result in misuse, alteration, or abuse. The use of wood or fuel other than the specified fuel of this unit will void all warranties. Prism Hardscapes is not responsible for any damage or injury that arise from misuse of product.
You may return your Prism Hardscapes purchase within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error.
All Wetstone Design Company (The Freedom Collection) fire pits are made to order and therefor ALL SALES ARE FINAL and not eligable for return, refund or credit.
All returned products must be 100% complete, adequately packaged in original packaging and resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Prism Hardscape’s return guidelines and policy below.
All returns requires a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by our customer service team at Prism Hardscapes. Please call Freedom Fire Pits at (888) 978-0554 to start your RMA process. Items returned without an RMA will not be considered for a refund. You have 90 days from the time you receive your shipment to request an RMA. The RMA will expire 15 days after it is issued and cannot be extended or re-issued. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping label or box. No refunds will be issued for incomplete or unauthorized returns.
Refunds will be issued after items arrive in our warehouse and are inspected. It may take two to three weeks from the date we receive an item for your account to be credited. Prism hardscapes reserves the right to refuse any returned product. Please refer to our return guidelines for further information.
- No returns will be accepted more than 90 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy.
- We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of the original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Prism Hardscapes, then it’s the customer’s responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
- No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
- All returned products would be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 25% handling fee as well as the restocking fee of 10% plus all shipping costs.
- If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
- If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed with the standard 10% restocking fee.
⚠️ PROP 65 WARNING ⚠️
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.