- Product Overview
- Shipping Policy
- Warranty Policy
- Return Policy
- Prop 65 Warning
*** FREE SHIPPING ***The PH-Ignite Electronic Ignition System is the ultimate control for outdoor fire features. Powered by a state of the art microprocessor, it provides safe and sure control of ignition and operation. Built to withstand harsh outdoor conditions, the PH-Ignite constantly monitors your fire and will even relight it in the case unusually high winds or rain temporarily extinguishes it. PH-Ignite uses commercial grade components to ensure years of trouble free operation. Available for use with LP or Natural gas. Ask about our wireless Bluetooth controls that let you operate the unit from a smartphone or tablet.
PH-IGNITE INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Components are CSA Certified
- 12 VAC system to comply to NEC 2014 Article 680 requirements
- -20° to 175° temperature range
- Durable connections designed to resist outdoor conditions
- 265,000 BTU’s at 1" pressure drop
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI)
- Electronics are ANSI Z2197 certified
- 2yr warranty for manufactures defects
- Certified ANSI Z2197 Standard
- 12 VAC for installation within 5 feet of water
- Potted control module to protect against moisture
- Hot Surface Ignition (HSI)
- Provides stable burner ignition in harsh conditions
- Thermocouple is fast responding
- Resistant to wind, moisture and corrosion
GAS VALVE AND PILOT COMPONENTS:
- All connectors are water resistant
- Certified CSA 229521-1656058
- Coils are encapsulated to protect against moisture
- Pilot has robust flame pattern, wind resistant
- Pilot injectors are stainless steel
- Thermocouple is nickel plated for durability
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI) with protective cage
- Hot Surface Ignitor (HSI) connection is waterproof
- The Power Wire connector is waterproof
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL FIRE PIT ORDERS
Ground shipping provides delivery for smaller items using carriers such as FedEx, UPS & USPS. When your order ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information. For larger items see freight shipping below.
Freight Shipping is used for larger products that can’t be shipped via common carrier or are too heavy to lift. When products are shipped freight, they come on a pallet or in a shipping crate. The pallet might be plastic wrapped or strapped. We take your purchase seriously and do our best to ship your order in a way that will insure its safe undamaged arrival.
It’s important to note that since freight orders ship on a pallet or in a crate, the truck used to transport your order could be a large semi-truck hauling a large trailer box. These trucks have a hard time navigating through narrow tight roads. That is why Freight orders include curbside delivery only. If you need your order moved somewhere else you can contact the freight company prior to delivery and see if they offer "Inside Delivery" service. This service will take your freight and have it moved into your garage only. Additional charges may apply. The driver must have what he deems is reasonable access to the end of your driveway. On rare occasions, the driver may determine that he cannot access your property line or driveway for your curbside delivery. If this happens you must make arrangements to get your order from the freight company, which at times could mean meeting the driver at a different location. The driver will take your order off the truck for you, but you are responsible for moving the order to where it needs to go on your property. The driver will not offer assistance in this regard, nor is he obligated. If your order exceeds the lift gate size or weight limits, you will need to make arrangements to get your order off of the truck.
The freight company will call you prior to your delivery to schedule the delivery. An adult must be present to inspect and sign for the shipment. If you miss your appointment or need to reschedule your delivery, you may be responsible for additional fees incurred. You are responsible for inspecting the freight shipment for damage at the time of delivery. If you notice any damage to the packaging, you need to make a note on the Bill of Lading sheet, "Freight Refused Due To Damage" and have the freight company take the damaged unit with them. DO NOT SIGN FOR ANY DAMAGED FREIGHT. If you find damage during your inspection contact Freedom Fire Pits right away at (888) 978-0554. If you sign for the freight delivery without noting the damage, the freight company is released from liability and the responsibility now falls on you, the customer. So please thoroughly inspect the freight prior to signing for it.
Occasionally, we get notice from our shippers that the delivery address will require additional fees due to accessibility or unusual circumstances. It is impossible for Freedom Fire Pits to anticipate all delivery circumstances at the point of sale. In the event we are notified by the shipper of these types of situations, we will contact you to cover these additional fees. We cannot be held liable for additional fees that go above and beyond our typical shipping parameters.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTES FOR PRISM HARDSCAPES FIRE PITS
The lead times for Prism Hardscapes Fire Pits will vary depending on which items and what color. Some products may be in stock, others may require time to manufacture. Products in the color Pewter will have a typical lead time of 1-2 weeks. Products in our other colors typically have a 2-3 week lead time. Portos of any color will have a 4 week lead time. If delivery times are a concern please contact us prior to ordering so we can give you the most accurate information available. Prism Hardscapes products ship from Stanton, California.
If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, please contact us for a custom shipping quote. All shipments to Nantucket Island and Martha's Vineyard will be shipped to Cape Cod Express only and all island delivery charges are the responsibility of the ultimate consignee.
Prism Hardscapes Limited Warranty
Prism Hardscapes offers a 2-year warranty against manufactured defects. Prism Hardscapes will replace product which has proven to be defective in workmanship and material. The buyer must provide proof of purchase date by the end user of the product. Prism Hardscapes must have the opportunity to verify the alleged defect. This may include a site visit to inspect product. If unit is confirmed defective and cannot be repaired Prism Hardscapes will replace unit FOB to Prism Hardscapes facility. Buyer will be responsible for arranging shipping associated with replacement. All labor associated with installation will be the responsibility of the end user. Prism Hardscapes will not be responsible for any defects which result in misuse, alteration, or abuse. The use of wood or fuel other than the specified fuel of this unit will void all warranties. Prism Hardscapes is not responsible for any damage or injury that arise from misuse of product.
You may return your Cavo Designs or Prism Hardscapes purchase within 90 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping costs and a 10% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for return shipping unless we agree to accept an item as defective or damaged. We will refund original shipping charges only if we made a shipping error.
All returned products must be 100% complete, adequately packaged in original packaging and resalable condition. Products that have been assembled or modified will not be eligible for return. All items must be returned in their entirety, meaning all items included must be returned together, assuming they adhere to Prism Hardscape’s return guidelines and policy below.
All returns requires a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) issued by our customer service team at Prism Hardscapes. Please call Freedom Fire Pits at (888) 978-0554 to start your RMA process. Items returned without an RMA will not be considered for a refund. You have 90 days from the time you receive your shipment to request an RMA. The RMA will expire 15 days after it is issued and cannot be extended or re-issued. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the shipping label or box. No refunds will be issued for incomplete or unauthorized returns.
Refunds will be issued after items arrive in our warehouse and are inspected. It may take two to three weeks from the date we receive an item for your account to be credited. Prism hardscapes reserves the right to refuse any returned product. Please refer to our return guidelines for further information.
- No returns will be accepted more than 90 days after you receive the merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot allow any exceptions to our return policy.
- We will not accept damaged merchandise that was not inspected by the customer at the time of the original delivery and was not reported or claimed within 48 hours of receipt. If the customer signs for delivery and does not report any damage to the shipping company, or to Prism Hardscapes, then it’s the customer’s responsibility to file a claim for damages with the shipping company.
- No returns or exchanges on discontinued items.
- All returned products would be inspected. Any item that is returned as defective and is found not to be so will be subject to a 25% handling fee as well as the restocking fee of 10% plus all shipping costs.
- If non-returnable items are sent back, no credit will be issued. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges. Items will be re-sent upon receipt of payment for shipping charges. Items will be deemed abandoned if we are not contacted within 30 days from the date we receive the merchandise.
- If a customer refuses to accept a shipped order without setting up an RMA, then the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs. Also, a 25% processing fee will be assessed with the standard 10% restocking fee.
⚠️ PROP 65 WARNING ⚠️
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, and Carbon Monoxide, Lead and Lead Compounds which are known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ADVERTENCIA: Este producto puede exponerlo a productos químicos como el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de cáncer, y el monóxido de carbono, el plomo y los compuestos de plomo, sabidos por el estado de California como causa de defectos de nacimiento u otros daños reproductivos. Para obtener más información www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.